Physical Education at The Vineyard inspires all children to succeed and excel in competitive sport and other physically-demanding activities. It provides opportunities for pupils to become physically confident.
Through our carefully constructed curriculum, a Vineyard pupil learns:
- to encourage a broad and diverse range of movement (become a better mover)
- to think creatively, work collaboratively and learn effectively (working in groups, making decisions and solving problems)
- to engage and excite (enjoy and look forward to PE lessons)
- to engage positively in physical activities, including competitive ones
- to lead healthy, active lives (eat balanced meals and take part in a minimum of 60 minutes physical activity a day)