PPG Funding 2017-18
In 2017-2018 The Vineyard used it’s allocation of Pupil Premium funding to support the following:
- Bursaries for extra curricular activities and trips and support for school journey;
- Staffing of additional teacher hours directed at supporting key children to narrow the gaps in their attainment within English and maths;
- Additional teaching assistant support for learners eligible for PP who also have special educational and/or social/emotional needs;
- Additional time and opportunities for parents to access in-school support and advice;
- Access to the educational psychologist;
- Provision of a homework club with priority given to key pupils.
2017-2018 Attainment Outcomes:
- 59% of pupils eligible for PP achieved or exceeded age-related expectations for reading;
- 48% of pupils eligible for PP achieved age-related expectations for writing;
- 52 % of pupils eligible for PP achieved age-related expectations for maths;
- 41% of pupils eligible for PP achieved age-related expectations in reading, writing and maths.